Smokey eyes are so boring, don't you think? Whether or not you vary the colors (blue smokey eye versus black and silver smokey eye) the same idea is there: layer it on, smoke it out, and presto! Smokey eyes. But with so many gals turning to smokey eyes to get their sexy makeup fill, don't you want to stand out just a little bit?
If you live and die by the smokey eye and can't even leave the house without your war paint on, we've got you covered. Achieve a smokey eye without looking like every other girl out there by watching this tutorial. You'll learn how to create a sooty brown smokey eye with an unexpected twist: a pop of purple and lavender on your lower lash line. Best of all, this look uses 100% drugstore products!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades