This is a recreation of a signature 3D smokey eye look. False eyelashes for this look are recommended. The cosmetic products used to create this look are Bare Escentuals mineral foundation, MAC Studio Finish concealer NW15, Bobbi Brown Peony shimmerbrick, ArtDeco eyeshadow base, MAC Beigeing Shadestick
shimmery white pigment, MAC e/s in Clue, Carbon, Satin Taupe, Jest, Bobbi Brown Gunmetal e/s, MAC Blacktrack fluidline, Rimmel white kohl eyeliner, MAC Prep & Prime lash, Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara, MAC Spiked Brow pencil, MAC 15 Minutes lipstick, and MAC Prr lipglass. Watch this video makeup application tutorial and learn how to apply a three dimensional smoky eye look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades