Purple is the hottest makeup color of the fall season, and it's been seen as much on high fashion runways as on celebrities like Rachel McAdams and, recently, Kate Hudson on the September cover of "Elle."
Hudson's dramatic purple smoky eye shows exactly why purple is so perfect for this season: Dark and elegant, it's sensual and feminine in a mysterious way. To learn how to get Hudson's gorgeous cover look, check out this makeup tutorial.
MUFE HD Foundation 125
Louise Young foundation brush
MAC Studio finish concealer in NW25
MAC Brules and Vex e/s
BH Cosmetics 120 palette
MUFE e/s 92
She Uemura H9 Brow pencil in Seal Brown
Laura Mercier Deep Blonde Brow kit
Collection 2000 Big fake false lash mascara
Laura Mercier Translucent powder
MAC plush glass in Nice Buzz
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades