Kim Kardashian knows her way around a smokey eye. Like, sister could put her makeup on in the dark and still be the hottest thing on the red carpet. So it goes without saying that we often find ourselves oogling her pictures and finding inspiration in them for our own smokey eyes.
Check out this makeup tutorial to learn how to create Kim Kardashian's smokey eye from a recent cosmetics brand photo shoot. Metallic golds, coppers, and bronzes make this look sultry and softly sexy.
Illamasqua: Enrapture Liquid Metal
MAC Leopard Luxe Palette- Style Predator
MAC: Burmese Beauty Palette- Show Stopper
Sugar Pill- Bullet Proof
MAC Brown Pencil - Spiked
Urban Decay NAKED Palette
MAC Plush Lash Mascara
MAC: Fold & Tuck Lipglass
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades