Since when did everyone think that smokey eyes HAVE to be brown/black/silvery? While we love the way a murky brown smokey eye looks, there are so many more options out there if you want to do a smokey eye look but are bored of the usual colors.
If you're feeling a little adventurous today with your makeup, check out this video to learn how to create a "greensmoke" eye look, or a green smokey eye. This look utilizes glistening emeralds and blacks to create an exotic eye look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades