In this tutorial, we learn how to apply a "Cheshire Cat" inspired wearable makeup look. Start off this look by applying a bright blue eyeshadow on the lower part of the eyelid. After this, apply a medium sea blue in the crease of the eye and on the outer edge of the eye. From here, brush hot pink above the blue and then blend right above the crease to make purple. Make sure the pink is visible above the purple. Next, you will apply blue eyeliner on the waterline followed by purple liner underneath that on the lash line. Then, apply black eyeliner on the top of the eye and black mascara on both the top and the bottom to finish this look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades