This probably isn't anything new to you, but smokey eyes are not created equal. Sure, you have your universally flattering black and brown smokey eyes, but did you know that certain smokey eye colors flatter certain eye colors more?
For instance, if you have brown eyes then colors on the opposite end of the color wheel (like silver and purple) will make your eye color pop and will make your eyes more expressive. To learn how to make your eyes look dazzling, check out this tutorial for creating purple and gray smokey eyes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades