This video tutorial shows you how to create a pink and teal eye look.
1. Apply primer over entire lid (use concealer if you do not have primer)
2. Apply pink eyeshadow over the entire lid up to the crease, and blend slightly at the crease to soften the line.
3. Apply an iridescent purple shadow over the center third of the lid up to the crease.
4. Use a concentrated shadow brush to apply a darker purple shadow along the lash line of the outer third of the eye, and blend to extend the line along the entire lash line, and blend into the crease
5. Use iridescent purple to blend the darker purple out along the crease and soften the line
6. Apply a satin aqua shadow along the lower lash line
7. Use an angled eyeliner brush to apply a bright teal shadow under the lower lash line and blend into the satin aqua shadow
8. Use a white eyeshadow to highlight the inner corner of the eye
9. Apply a blue or black liner to the waterline and upper lash line.
10. Apply glitter liquid eyeliner along upper lash line.
11. Apply fake eyelashes and mascara
Keep blush and lips neutral: a peachy pink blush on the apples of the keeps and a neural nude glossy lip complete the look.
Start your career in Graphic Design with the WonderHowTo's Beginners’s Guide to Photoshop Course