Tutorial on how to apply a smoky purple make up in minutes. Start off by applying a pink eyeshadow on the inner corner on the eyelids. Apply purple to the rest of the eyelids and blend it together with the pink eyeshadow. The top part of the eyelids is applied with a silver or gray eyeshadow. Highlight the sides with a nude eyeshadow. Apply a black eyeshadow to the sides and the lower lashes of the eyes. line the eyelids with a black eyeliner. Adding eye lash extensions would show a dramatic effect. Finish off with lipstick and lip-gloss. Enjoy your smoky purple look and attract every men in the planet!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades