In this video, we learn how to create a "purple smoke" fashion makeup look. start out by applying foundation to the face, then apply purple liner around the lips and fill them in half way to the middle. Then, smear the color into the middle and apply purple shadow over the lips. From here, apply black eyeliner to the tops of the eye, then apply black shadow underneath the brown on the crease of the eye, then rub on a silver shadow around the entire lid. Use liquid liner to draw on lashes on the bottom of the eye, then fill in your brows with it. From here, you will be finished with your look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades