When it comes to smokey eyes, is there any starlet more versed in how to apply the look than Kim Kardashian? We can't think of any person more enamored with the sultry femme fatale look than the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star.
Kim's fondness for smokey eyes - and expert ability to do them on herself - has rightfully earned her many imitations. Check out this makeup tutorial to see how to create a Kim Kardashian inspired smokey eye using matte black shadow on the crease and lash line and a bronzy brown shadow in the lids.
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Wet N Wild Gel liner in Black
Raving Beauty Eyeshadows: Carbon, Artisan and Sparkle Beige
MAC eyeshadow in Blanc Type
MAC eye kohl in Feline
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
Ardell False Lashes Demi Whispies in Black
Revlon Colorstay concealer in Light
Ben Nye Neutral Set Powder
Rimmel lipliner in Addiction
Rimmel lipstick in Airy Fairy
Revlon lipgloss in Gold Bling
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades