Sharon Connolly, Image Consultant, demonstrates how to create a fabulous smoky eyes look.
Start by brushing a very light color over the eyelid area from the lashes to the brow, accenting the inner corner of the eye. Then apply a brown shadow from the lashes to just above the crease of the eye. Take a very light shadow and brush it above that and blend it in. With an angled brush draw underneath the lower lashes with the brown shadow.
Apply a silver shadow over the brown shadow on the eyelid, with a lighter silver in the inner corner. Line the top lid with a pencil, as well as under and above the bottom lashes. With an angled brush apply black shadow just above the lashes and in the outer corner of the eye.
Do the eyebrows with a dark brown pencil, and the lashes with black mascara. Apply a bronzer to the cheeks and around the eyes, then an apricot blush on the cheeks. To finish, line the lips and color them in.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades