More likely than not, you're going to be doing smokey eyes off and on for the rest of your life because the makeup look flatters whether you're 21 or 52, going to graduation or just going to work.
Learn how to do Jessica Alba inspired smokey eyes by watching this video. This smokey eye look is not too severe to wear to work and only requires two eyeshadow colors to achieve, making it a quick look to do if you're in a rush.
Sephora's brush num. 22
Sephora's brush for "smokey eyes" makeup (it has two tips - a sharp one for lines and a round one for smudging these lines and achieving the smokey effect).
Light shadow: Chanel num. 60
Brown shadow: YSL num. 21
Sephora num. 1 brow palette
YSL Gloss Pure num. 3
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades