This article is for anyone wanting to learn how to do gel nails at home. Although it is easy. It is time consuming, so be prepared to have at least 30 minutes to do all the steps. We chose to do gel nails with a french press tip.
The first thing you want to do, is your normal manicure steps. Which include, filing your nails, pushing back your cuticles, and puffing your nails. If you clean your nails use alcohol or an alcohol cloth. You don't want to use cotton or tissue because it can leave particles on your nails.
To apply the base coat you are going to simply take the base coat and coat your nails one at a time. After you do each nail you will place the nail under a UV for 30 seconds. Do this until each nail is done.
To apply color, you will need to be sure your base coat is completely dry. It should be since you placed it under the UV light. If they aren't you can place the nail under the UV light for a little longer. After you coat your nail with color, you will then place your nail under the UV light for 60 seconds.
To apply the top coat, you will simply brush the top coat on your nails and fully coat them. You will then place your nail under the UV light for 30 seconds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades