In this tutorial, we learn how to apply false bottom lashes. First, make sure you have lashes that are meant for the bottom of the eyes, so they aren't too long and they don't stick on the wrong way. Now, brush brown eyeshadow onto the waterline of the eye, where the lashes are at. After this, use your fingers to measure the false lashes to where you are going to place them on the bottom of the eye. Make sure they aren't too long, and if they are, cut them until they are the right length. After this, apply glue gently to the lashes, then let sit for a few seconds. Once the glue is tacky, place on the line where your natural lashes are and push on for several seconds until they are stuck. Let dry for a few minutes, then your lashes will be applied flawlessly!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades