We've always been advised to apply eyeshadow shades that complement our individual eye colors. So for sisters with brown eyes, a deep royal purple or metallic silver will bring out the richness and golden undertones of our eyes, while blue eyed gals look great with sunset tones.
But a deep blue smokey eye looks good on just about everyone, setting your eyes as the focal point without any extra silvery shimmer or the tackiness of robin's egg blue. Watch this tutorial to learn how to do a dark blue smokey eye.
MAC: Painterly Paint Pot, Blackground Paint Pot, Vanilla e/s, Scene e/s, Naval e/s, Gesso e/s, Carbon e/s, Prussian Powerpoint Eyeliner, Feline Eyeliner, #44 Lashes.
Dior: Diorshow Liner (Black/Noir), Diorshow Unlimited Mascara (Black/Noir
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades