Bronze Smokey Eyes
This is a video about how to get Kim Kardashian Bronze Smokey Eyes. Just follow these steps:
1) Apply with your finger a golden bronze shadow. This will be the base color.
2) Black creamy eyeliner to line your lower lashes. Smudge it with a pencil brush.
3) Apply with a pencil a black color shadow to the upper lashes line.
4) Golden brown eye shadow and pad it half on and half off the edge of the black eyeshadow.
5) Apply more black shadow if needed and with a pencil more black shadow along your lower eye lashes line again.
6) With a small brash apply a little bit of golden shadow at the very edge where the brown ends, and a little bit at the bottom.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades