Follow along as we are given instructions on how to style a messy ponytail with a bump for a quick on the go look.
What you will need:
-A teasing comb
-A curling iron
-A Bump-it (optional)
What to do:
-Start by teasing your bangs with a teasing comb. Make this into a bump and pin it with bobby pins.
-Then tease the hair behind your bump and place the Bump-it in your hair.
-Then you are going to pull your hair back as if you are going to put it into a ponytail, but instead you are going to begin twisting it and then pull it up.
-Then use clips to pin it. You can then either leave the ponytail like that or curl a couple strands to give it more style.
That's it, you now have a quick on the go hairstyle that looks great.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades