At the height of her career, Linda Evangelista was one of the big three: Claudia, Christy, and Linda. The early 1990s were officially known as the Age of the Supermodel, and boy did these women know how to get glam both on and off the catwalk. Big hair and big egos combined to form women who refused to go anywhere without a full face of makeup and whom never had a single hair out of place.
Evangelista was known for her thick, dark eyebrows which made her angular face look even more sharp and pointy, and always played up her plush lips. Learn how to get her well-framed makeup look by watching this video.
www.glamr.co.uk for Pixi and Sleek Make-up Pixi illuminating Tint/Conceal in medium
Pixi Mineral kit (eyeshadows, blush & lips)
M.A.C Espresso on eyebrows
Pixi gel liner
Estee Lauder Stay-in-place double wear lip pencil in Spice
Clinique Loose Powder
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades