In this tutorial, we learn how to do an Evan Rachel Wood True Blood inspired makeup look. First, apply white shadow onto the lid on the inner corner and on the lower lash line. Next, apply a light pale color to the rest of the lid, then apply a brown shadow onto the eye in the crease. Brush a light white color underneath the brow to create a highlight, then line the eyes with a brown pencil on the lower lash line. Liquid eyeliner will now be applied to the top of the eyes, making it wing out at the end. Use a white pencil above this color to highlight the black. Then place it underneath the black liner on the edge of the eye. To finish, apply mascara to the top and bottom of the lashes, then apply eyeliner to the bottom of the eye!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades