Zombies will probably not be as popular a Halloween costume as vampires or werewolves this Halloween, which means all the more chance for you to stand out and look spectacular if you're dressing up as one! If your little kid has his heart set on becoming a flesh gobbling undead then check out this Halloween makeup tutorial for creating a rotting green zombie look.
All you need is white cream face paint, which you can get at most costume stores. Cover the entire face and then fill the upper and lower eye with black and green eyeshadow. Shade the cheekbones, forehead and nose to create a bony skeleton face. Use liquid eyeliner to create cracks on the face for a really scary look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades