This tutorial is an in-depth look into how to make a purple smoky eye makeup look. Using various layers of eye shadow and fine-tuning, you will be able to add a blended purple eyeshadow look. Following the crease line of your eyelid and emphasizing them will be the highlight of your application, make sure to focus on this line when applying your makeup. Adding blackish-purple eyeshadow more heavily on the outside edges of your eye will make this purple smoky look more prominent, an interesting styling tip for people who would like to know how to accomplish this look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades