In this video, we learn how to apply the Mad Hatter Johnny Depp costume makeup with Kandee. Start off by applying white makeup to the face so your skin color doesn't show through. Once this is covering your face completely, take a light blue pencil and apply it to the eyelids up until you reach the crease. After this, apply powder blue shadow over the top of it as well. Apply pink shadow underneath the eyes until you reach the top of the cheek. Brush a purple shadow in the lower lash line brushing on the outer edge in the middle. After this, apply white mascara to the top and bottom lashes on the eye and then tease your hair. Apply a purple lipstick, then add on your hat and outfit to make the look complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades