In this tutorial, we learn how to fix false lashes when the ends detach. First, when you are applying glue to the lashes, make sure you get the end corners so you can prevent them detaching. If this does happen, use a small stick from a beauty supply store and place some eyelash glue onto the tip. After this, place the glue onto the part that has become detached. Push it down so it sticks onto the skin securely, then use some black eyeliner to cover up any glue marks that you may have made. This can help you in a fashion emergency, within just minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades