The absolute hottest shade this fall for makeup is a deep eggplant or aubergine. At the Fall 2010 fashion shows, we saw models with purple smokey eyes or neutral lids and a deep berry lip. But however the color was worn, it was used by many makeup artists to add extra sultriness to the makeup look.
And the best part about the color purple is that it flatters everyone.
Purple looks great on brown eyes, green eyes, hazel eyes, black eyes, even blue eyes. To learn how to achieve this purple smokey eye look, check out this video.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow:
from the Alice In Wonderland Palette (purple color: Underland)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades