This tutorial teaches you how to create a blue and gold cut crease makeup look. Use MAC's uppity fluid base on the lid and inner corner. For the lid, use Shock Tart and put it all over. For the inner corners use Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics called Oric. Blend it into the lid color. Now take MAC's technical color in Auto Day Blue from the outer corner going through the crease. With a small smudge brush, use a dark blue color to cut the crease. Blend the blue out towards the eyebrow making it fade out. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics in Luster is the next color to use with a fluffier brush under the brow to blend in with the blue. You can also darken the crease even more with a darker blue if you want more drama. Use a white color for a highlight underneath the brow. For the lower lash line, use a turquoise liner. You can add liquid liner to the top but it might not work with the gold shadow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades