This makeup how-to video shows how unusual colors can still look beautiful in dramatic eye makeup in this look designed specifically for Asian eyes, monolid eyes, or anyone with a small crease. The cosmetics used in this look are MAC Biogreen e/s, MAC Femme Noir e/s (224), MAC Dazzelight & Ricepaper e/s (217), Black Liquid Eyeliner, MAC Minted Eye Kohl Pencil, L'oreal Lush Raven e/s, Shiseido Mascara Base, Shiseido Lasting Lift Mascara, Shu Uemura Fiber Extension Mascara, Stila Illuminating Foundation in 40 Watts, MAC Pinch Me Blush, L'oreal Tropical Coral, and Stila Peach Lip Gloss. Watch this video makeup application tutorial and learn how to create a dark green smoky MAC eye makeup look for Asian monolid eyes or any eyes with a small or no eye crease.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades