White is the traditional American wedding gown color, so why not match your makeup with your dress? Many brides go with a natural, flatteringly neutral makeup look when walking down the aisle, but silvery white eyeshadow is a steely yet gorgeous alternative.
Watch this tutorial for an unconventional bridal makeup look inspired by white orchids. Using lots of shimmery white and lime green eyeshadow and bronzer to counteract the pallor of your eyes, you can save a few bucks (and look totally professionally done) with this bridal makeup tutorial!
Products used are:
Bylaurenluke eye primer all over eye lid area and up to brow bone
None brand white pearl eye shadow with slight green/gold sparkle all over the lid area and just past crease
ME ME ME eye shadow pistachio on the outer corners of crease blending inwards and up towards the inner part of brow
MAC eyeshadow bottle green on outer corners and lined just above outer lashline & along lower lashline
MAC cubic blush and apply to apples of cheeks sweeping towards hairline.
MAC myth lipstick all over lip area
MAC lipgloss fine china I think is disc so you could find it possibly on ebay but beware high price for rare items from sellers
Maybeline collossal mascara black
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades