In this tutorial, we learn how to do an Arabian peacock makeup look. First, add primer to the eyes, then apply yellow shadow on the inner crease of the eye. Then, take a lime green color and apply it next to the yellow, blending in on the edge. After this, apply a turquoise eyeshadow and pack it in to eliminate fall out. Blend this outward, blending with the other colors. Apply a piece of tape on the outer corner of the eye to create a cat eye. After this, apply a dark purple to the crease of the eye, then blending it with the blue. Apply a highlight underneath the eyebrow, then apply the same colors on the lower lid. Apply black eyeliner to the and bottom of the eye, then false eyelashes or mascara to finish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades