In this video, we learn how to create a gold and dark blue eyeshadow look. To start off, apply a primer to the top of the eyelid. Next, apply a gold eyeshadow to the entire eyelid, adding more on the crease of the eye going down to the bottom line. Next, brush a dark blue eyeshadow along the crease of the eye onto the outer edge of the eye. After this, apply a black eyeshadow to the outer edge of the eye and then blend the colors together. Next, draw black eyeshadow onto the bottom of the eye, and then on the top of the eye line. When finished with this, curl the eyelashes and apply mascara. To finish the look, place gold eyeshadow on the bottom of the eye underneath the black eyeliner!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades