In this video, we learn how to create a flirty, pink makeup look for Valentines Day. First, apply a crease to your entire eye that prevents sticking. Now, take a pink shimmer cream eyeshadow and pat it on the lower water line and on the top of the eye. Now, apply a white luster shade to the inner crease of the eye out to the middle of the eye. Next, apply a dark pink eyeshadow to the crease of the eye with a small rounded brush, defining your outer v. Start to blend into the middle of the eye, until the color is built and finished. Next, apply black eyeliner to the top and bottom of the eyes, smudge a bit on the bottom. Next, apply false lashes on the top of the eye, then use mascara on the top and bottom, then you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades