Despite being well known as the Era of Homogenously Bad Taste, the '80s have recently been referenced by high end designers (think Marc Jacobs), movies (think "Sex and the City 2"), and makeup artists (think the strong fuchsia lips that are in right now).
But rather than make their looks duplicates of the ones in the '80s, designers and makeup artists have updated everything to fit the times. This means concentrating on one feature and subduing anything too bold. Watch this tutorial to learn how to get an '80s punk rock chick makeup look.
The products used are:
Bylaurenluke eye primer nude and dark avail in all kits
NARS scorching sun eye shadow
Hard candy deep plum brown with sparkle eye shadow
Lancome eye shadow quad royal blue with gold sparkle
MAC kohl pencil smoldering
Ardell 105 lashes
Body shop 01 baked bronzer
NARS blush nico
Lancome lipgloss clear white with gold shimmer
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades