In this tutorial, we learn how to create a bronze and gold eyeshadow look. To begin, brush a sparkly gold eyeshadow to your entire eyelid. Next, apply a brown eyeshadow to the outer corner of your eyes and in the creases. After this, use a sparkly brown/pink eyeshadow and paint it into the crease and outer corner of the eye. Now apply eyeliner to both the top and bottom of the eye, placing more on the top and flaring it out at the corner. To finish the eyes, apply mascara or fake eyelashes. After this, apply a pink lip gloss to your lips, and you now have a bronze and gold eyeshadow look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades