In this video, we learn how to use a Stila Jewel Palette to make a shimmery eye look. First, you will need to brush a nude color onto the lid, then grab a shimmer gray color and brush it onto the outer edge of the eye and into the inner corner of the eye. Next, grab a gold color and brush it onto the middle of the eye and nowhere else. Then, take the black color again and brush it into the crease of the eye and on the sides to create a contrast. After this, take the purple color and brush it onto the crease and blend upwards. Now take the pink color and brush it over the gold color. Brush a highlight underneath the eyebrow, then apply the pink on the inner corner of the eye and on the bottom. To finish the look apply eyeliner and false lashes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades