In this tutorial, we learn how to get a Kidsongs inspired makeup look. First, you will take a yellow pigment and brush it onto the inner crease of the eye. Now add a green pigment next to the yellow and blend together. Now apply blue pigment to the outer eye and blend it into the crease with the other colors. Apply a pink and red eyeshadow to the bottom of the eye line with a small eyeliner brush. Finish with a purple color on the end of the eye. Line your eyes with black eyeliner and use fake eyelashes for your eyes. When finished, you will have a rainbow look in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades