May Paris teaches the secrets of getting a cat inspired look with your makeup in simple steps. First apply a black eyeshadow pencil to your crease and lower lash with tails stretching out. Apply a white eyeliner to your waterline. Now apply a gold color eyeshadow to your lids within the crease and a brown eyeshadow to the outer edges. Apply a white eyeliner pencil below your brows. Darken your crease with a black eyeshadow. Now apply a light yellow eyeshadow above your crease and a black gel to highlight the crease and lower lash. Apply any mascara and blush your face using vanilla pigment. Finally outline your lips with red pencil, apply golden yellow lipstick and a lip gloss to finish. Follow May Paris's steps and try getting your own cat inspired look with your makeup.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades