In this tutorial, we learn how to make your blue eyes pop with the right makeup. First, apply a peach or gold color all over the lid, then apply a sparkly gold color all over the lid over the first color. Next, apply a brown color and apply it to the crease of the eye and blend it in the outer edge. After this, use a dark blue color and apply it to the outer edge of the eye, creating a wisp effect on the outer part of the eye. Then, apply a white shimmer to the inner corner of the eye and more gold on the bottom waterline. To finish, apply eyeliner and mascara, then your look is complete!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades