In this tutorial, we learn how to create Tyra's makeup look from "Ru Paul's Drag Race". First, apply eyeliner onto the eye, going from the inner crease out to the brow bone and making a rectangle around the crease of the eye. Next, make this line darker and smudge out the edges of it. Now, get gold sparkly eyeshadow and brush it onto the eyelid underneath the crease where the black liner is placed. After this, paint on silver shadow underneath the brow and then blend the black and silver together. Next, apply mascara to the lashes, then apply smudged eyeliner to the bottom of the eye. Put on your favorite lip gloss, then enjoy the night.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades