This makeup tutorial teaches you how to apply makeup inspired by the astrological sign Sagittarius. The products used for this loook are Too Faced Shadow Insurance, MAC Nude cream color base, Urban Decay Peace eyeshadow on inner lid, MAC Sea & Sky Mineralized eyeshadow: dark blue on outer corner, light blue as inner highlight, Makeup Forever #92 Shadow in crease and under eyes, Too Faced Lash injection mascara, and MAC Missy Slimshine. With this how to video you will be able to re-create this Sagittarius inspired blue and purple eye look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades