In this video, we learn how to create an Egyptian queen makeup look with a headdress. Start by padding gold shadow all over the lid, avoiding the crease area. After this, take a black eyeshadow and place it into the crease, not making it a v-shape, cutting it from the bottom of the eye. After this, apply black eyeliner to the top of the lid, going out to the side underneath the black shadow. Next, apply a silver shadow underneath the brows as a highlight. Apply black eyeliner to the bottom of the eye next, connecting it at the outer corner with the top liner. After this, apply mascara to the top and bottom of the eyes, then bronzer to the contours of the face. Finish the look with dark lipstick and a headdress on your head, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades