In this beauty tutorial learn how to use Mac and BitchSlap! Cosmetics to obtain a tropical punch-inspired makeup look. The look incorporates yellow and blue tones to the eye area. To begin, make sure to apply a foundation onto the entire eye lid and under eye area. Use a brush to apply the light blue color on the middle section of the eye lid and crease. In the inner part of the eye lid and crease, brush on a yellow shadow. A dark navy color should be applied to the outer portion of the eye. On top of the light blue shade that was applied first, a darker blue shade is applied that is blended into the outer portion of the eye. Dust on more yellow shadow just above the crease of the eye. Then, use a shimmery shade to highlight the brow bone. Use a liquid liner to create a thin line along the lash line. A blue eyeliner should be used to line the lower lash line. Follow the steps outlined in this tutorial for a bright, tropical eye makeup look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades