This makeup how-to video demonstrates a really pretty smoky blue eye that's more mermaid than dark thanks to a little bit of metallic gold. Try out this look designed specifically for Asian monolid eyes and eyes without a crease. The cosmetics used to create this look are MAC Bare Study, NYX October Sky w. MAC 224, Bella Pierre Mineral Powder in Blue shade w. MAC 217, Ebay Palette Medium Blue color, Ebay Palette Indigo or Navy Blue color, the Makeup Store Purple Attraction Pencil Eyeliner, MAC Handforged Eyeliner, The Makeup Store Eyedust in Hot, MAC Goldmine, Maybelline Volum Express Mascara, Loreal Color Riche in Orchid, and Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in I Want Candy. Watch this video makeup application tutorial and learn how to create a smoky blue mermaid eye look for Asian monolid eyes, or any eyes with a small or undefined crease.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades