The Style Diet's Anna Saccone takes us through the process of getting a gold and smoky eye look using basic everyday makeup!
1. To start the look, obtain two different colors of eye shadow (gold and reddish brown)
2. Lightly apply the gold eye shadow to your upper eye lid with your finger
3. Using a basic eye shadow brush, dip it in the reddish brown eye shadow and apply right over the gold layer
4. Obtain a crease brush and mulch color by Mac
5. Apply mulch color using mini circles in your crease, then blend
6. Now using a vanilla white eye shadow, blend in mulch with skin using your little finger so there are no harsh lines
7. Line your eye using a black coal eye pencil
8. Apply Mascara
By following these steps, you will have that gold and smokey eye look that everyone will notice!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades