In this tutorial, we learn how to apply autumn gold brown eye makeup. First, apply a primer to the eye, then apply a gold color to the inner corner of the eye. Next, apply a dark gold color to the middle of the eye going up to the crease of the eye. Next, use a matte red/brown eyeshadow on the outer crease of the eye. Next, blend all of the colors together. Next, take a dark brown color and blend it on the outer right corner of the eye. Now, apply a light layer of black eyeliner to the top and bottom lashes, then apply mascara. Apply gold eyeshadow to the bottom of the eye as well. To finish, apply fake eyelashes and then enjoy your new makeup look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades