Doing makeup on Asian women is a lot different to doing makeup on any other ethnicity, mostly because they have different face shapes and eye shapes. More than half of Asians don't have a crease, or a fold above the eye, so their eyes are monolids.
This makes normal makeup application, which usually tells you to put a certain color in the crease, a certain color beyond the crease, etc., completely defunct when you're talking about Asian eyes.
So if you're an Asian woman planning your wedding - or just an Asian woman on the lookout for a pretty makeup look - check out this tutorial to learn how to create a pink bridal makeup look tailored to your eye shape.
*Graftobian Hi-Def Cream foundation
*Everyday Minerals Finishing Powder
*Everyday Minerals Apple Blush
*NYX Mosaic powder in Highlighter
*Urban Decay Primer Potion
*Clinique Brush-On Gel Liner in brown
*Revlon colorstay eyeshadow quad in Copper Spice
*NYX Single Eyeshadows in Brown and White
*MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
*No-name criss-cross false lashes (Duo eyelash adhesive)
*Covergirl Lash Exact Waterproof Mascara
*Maybelline Superstay Gloss in 160 Glass Rose
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades