The bright blue eye makeup look demonstrated in this how-to video is really eye-catching, and a great way to enhance the shape and beauty of Asian monolid eyes as it helps define a small crease or fake one entirely. The cosmetics used to apply this look are Urban Decay Primer Potion, MAC Blacktrack Fluidline, MAC Bare Study paint pot, MAC parrot, MAC Freshwater, Hard Candy Delusional #1, The Body Shop Liquid Eyeliner in Black, Shiseido Lifting Mascara, MAC Impassioned, Victorias Secret Lip Gloss in I Want Candy, Stila Illuminating Liquid Foundation in 30 Watts, and NARS Orgasm Blush. Watch this video makeup application tutorial and learn how to apply a MAC bright blue eye makeup look for Asian monolid eyes with subtle creases.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades