In this video, we learn how to create a hot new year look for an older woman. Start off by applying primer to the eyelids, then brush on a light gold eyeshadow to the crease of the inner eyes and below the eyebrows. Next, brush on a aqua blue eyeshadow to the entire eyelid, followed by a sparkly blue eyeshadow on top of it. Next, brush a purple color on the outer edge of the eyes and inside the outer crease of the eyes. After this, apply black eyeliner to the bottom of the eye and the top. Then, use a brow definer to fill in the eyebrows. Brush on the blue shadow underneath the waterline, then apply false eyelashes and eyeliner to the top of the eye. Apply bronzer and blush to the cheeks, then enjoy your night out!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades