In this video, we learn how to apply a glitter makeup masquerade mask for Halloween. Start off by applying primer to the eyes, then a dark pink eyeshadow up to the crease. Next, apply purple to the lower lids, blue to the crease, and white underneath the eyebrow. After this, take a darker blue to the outside of the eye and blend together with the pink in the middle. Next, apply the blue shadow to the lower lash line, then apply eyeliner on the top and bottom of the eye in black. Now, you will apply false lashes and draw a basic outline of the mask that is going to be on your face. Use a picture if you don't know where to put the marks at first. Color the lines in with black paint, then wait for it to dry. After this, color the inside of the paint in with gold, blue, and purple sparkly paint. When finished, allow to dry and enjoy your masquerade mask and your Halloween evening!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades