This is a video tutorial showing its audience how to apply glam couture make up by using green, yellow, and pink tones. The first step is to apply your base over your eye lid. Next take one side of your brush and put some of your yellow eye shadow onto your brush. Then put this into the inner 1/3 of the eye and do this on both eyes. Next you need to flip your brush over and apply the green pigment to the brush. Next apply it to your eyelid and overlap the the green with the yellow just a little bit. Next grab another brush and put the pink pigment onto it. Then add the pink pigment to the rest of your eye. Next you should blend where you need to and repeat all of these steps on both eyes. To finish your look add a bit of eyeliner and add a lot of mascara.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades