In this video, Logan Salter teaches us how to apply Mad Hatter makeup for Halloween. Start out by applying white eyeliner to the tops and bottoms of the eye, then apply it to your eyelashes until they are white. From here, apply orange eyeshadow underneath your eyes and to the tops of the lids. Blend this outward from your face and then add in a darker orange to create a contrast. Next, apply a pink shadow into the crease and under the eyes. Apply the orange shadow to the brows, then brush it outwards to create lines. Then, apply white makeup all over the face, making it brighter on the nose and around the contours of the face. Apply the blush to the face and then you're finished with this awesome Mad Hatter look once you apply your pink lipstick!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades